These 4 ingredient Mini Chocolate Walnut Freezer Fudge Bites are so simple to make, rich, creamy and oh so dangerously good!
This Chocolate Walnut Freezer Fudge is a tasty little mouthful!
If you’re anything like me and my family, once in a while you just crave something chocolate. I really like to make this freezer fudge in small portions like the little colorful silicon molds that I used. Most of the time, it doesn’t have to be something huge to satisfy that chocolate craving.
These Freezer Fudge Bites are the perfect size for when the need arises! They’re very rich and creamy and the most important thing is that they’re very chocolatey.
These are the perfect treat to keep in the freezer in a tightly sealed container. Like this, they should keep a long time.
The ingredients are simple and few. Only 4 ingredients to make these little cuties!
- Chocolate chips
- Unrefined coconut oil
- Full fat coconut milk
- Chopped walnuts
Like I said, I used the very small silicon muffin molds to make mine. I’m sure you could make them bigger or you could also spread them out in a pan and cut into squares after they’re firmed up.
No matter which way you make them, make sure to have a napkin handy because they can be very messy! Finger licking is acceptable also!
Here is the recipe:
Chocolate Walnut Freezer Fudge Bites
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips melted
- 1 Tablespoons unrefined coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- Chopped walnuts for the top
- Place a metal bowl over a pot of hot, almost boiling water - DO NOT LET THE WATER TOUCH THE BOTTOM OF THE BOWL
- Put your chocolate chips and your coconut oil to melt together in the bowl, stirring until melted
- Stir in the 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- Pour the mixture into tiny silicon muffin forms and top with chopped walnuts
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer for at least an hour to firm up
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer
- *NOTE - These need to be eaten right away from the fridge or freezer - they can't sit out or they'll become too soft. Also - Keep a napkin handy because they're messy but worth it!
I hope you enjoy these simple to make and satisfying little chocolate treats!
Recipe adapted from: Unprocess Your Food
Other Sweets on Vegelicious Kitchen to check out: