So delicious with only a few simple ingredients, these Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes will be your favorite quick and easy dessert.
I love making these Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes and everyone I serve them to loves to eat them. They’re the perfect amount of deliciousness and they’re super easy to make!
When I’m looking for a delicious dessert to serve, this is my favorite go-to and I’m pretty confident that it will become yours too. Besides being easy to make and delicious, it’s very portable for taking along to a party, picnic or potluck.
This mini dessert is so cute and fun to eat. Just a few rich, creamy and decadent bites…ummm!
These cupcakes are so much less fussy than making a whole cheesecake – no spring-form pan needed. All you need is a regular size muffin tin. The recipe makes 12 small cheesecake yummies. They are “just enough” to satisfy that indulgent dessert you’re craving.
What you’ll need:
Just 6 Simple Ingredients
- Full fat cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
How to make Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Take the cream cheese and eggs out of the fridge ahead of time to bring up to room temperature.
- Crumb the graham crackers in a food processor or in a zippered plastic bag with a rolling pin. You can also use already prepared graham cracker crumbs if you prefer.
- Melt the butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs and combine well.
- Place paper cupcake/muffin liners in the muffin tin – you will need 12 of them.
- Add a rounded Tablespoon of the crumb/butter mixture to each of the cupcake papers and press the crumbs in firmly and evenly. This will form the crust.
- When the cream cheese and eggs have reached room temperature, add them to a bowl with high sides or the bowl of a stand mixer. The high sides prevent the filling from flying all over the place! Also add the honey and the vanilla extract to the bowl.
- With a hand-held electric mixer or a stand mixer, beat the ingredients together until well combined and smooth and lumps are gone.
- Add 1/4 cup of the filling to each of the cupcake papers with the crumb crust.
- Bake the Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes at 350F degrees for 19 – 20 minutes. They will still be a little jiggly but will set up more when cool. Do not over-bake them.
- When they’re done, place the muffin tin on a wire rack to cool. You can carefully remove the individual cupcakes (paper still on) to the rack after they’ve cooled in the tin for 10 minutes or so, to finish cooling.
- They can be eaten immediately after they’re cool or refrigerated in an airtight container. *Make sure they’re cool before putting them in a container in the fridge or they will “sweat” (form excess moisture in the container).
- Serve them plain or with any topping of your choice. Berry toppings are delicious on cheesecakes -like this Simple Strawberry Compote.
Graham cracker crumbs and Crumb/butter crust mixture
Filling the muffin papers with the graham cracker crust and the cream cheese filling.
The Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes cooling in the muffin tins and on a cooling rack.
A scrumptious Mini Cheesecake Cupcake just ready to be devoured! Yum!
Can the Mini Cheesecakes be made ahead of time?
Yes, they can be made ahead of time, like the day before a get-together for example, and chilled in the refrigerator until you’re ready for them. They make a great little dessert to take to any gathering – they’re very portable and super popular!
Can the Cupcakes be frozen?
Yes, they freeze well. Put them in a sturdy container with an airtight lid for freezing. They can be stored in the freezer for about 6 – 8 months if stored properly. Thaw them in the refrigerator when you take them out of the freezer.
More Easy to Make Sweets to try
If you try these Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes, or would like to – a rating and a comment below would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to share any modifications you make – it’s always fun to learn about different variations to a recipe. I’d love to hear from you!
Follow me on Instagram and tag me @vegeliciouskitchen and use the hashtag #vegeliciouskitchenrecipe. I’d love to see your creation!
Here is the recipe:
Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Take the eggs and cream cheese out of the refrigerator and set on a counter to bring them up to room temperature.
- Make crumbs with graham crackers in a food processor or with a rolling pin. OR you can use pre-made graham cracker crumbs if you prefer.
- Melt the butter on the stove and stir it into the graham cracker crumbs to thoroughly combine.
- Add paper liners to a muffin tin - either a dozen size tin or 2 half dozen size tins.
- Place 1 rounded Tablespoon of the crumb butter mixture in each muffin paper and press down evenly and firmly to make a base for the filling.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- When the cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature, add them to a bowl with high sides, to prevent filling from flying out of the bowl! Add the honey and the vanilla extract.
- Beat all of these ingredients together with an electric mixer, hand-held or stand mixer, until well combined, smooth and free of lumps.
- Add 1/4 cup of the cream cheese filling on top of the pressed in graham cracker crumb crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 19 - 20 minutes. They will still be a little jiggly at this point but don't over-bake them.
- When the cupcakes are done, take them out of the oven and cool on a rack in the muffin tins for about 10 minutes. Then remove each cupcake carefully from the muffin tin (still with the muffin paper on) and add directly onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge after they're completely cooled.
- Will keep for about 5 days to a week in the refrigerator.
- 1 inner package from a box of whole graham crackers crushed equals a little more than 1 cup graham cracker crumbs.
- These Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes can be eaten just as they are right from your hands or they can be topped with berry sauces like strawberry, raspberry , blueberry, etc. and eaten on a plate with a fork or spoon.
- It's not unusual for the cupcakes to sink slightly in the middle after cooling.
- They will keep in the refrigerator in a covered air-tight container for about 5 days to a week.
- They taste best when taken out of the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before serving.
- They freeze very well and can be frozen for about 6 - 8 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator after you take them out of the freezer.
I hope you enjoy this Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe and make it over and over as a go-to favorite!
Thanks for visiting Vegelicious Kitchen. Please don’t be a stranger.