Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
So delicious with only a few simple ingredients, these Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes will be your favorite quick and easy dessert.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 12 cupcakes
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Take the eggs and cream cheese out of the refrigerator and set on a counter to bring them up to room temperature.
Make crumbs with graham crackers in a food processor or with a rolling pin. OR you can use pre-made graham cracker crumbs if you prefer.
Melt the butter on the stove and stir it into the graham cracker crumbs to thoroughly combine.
Add paper liners to a muffin tin - either a dozen size tin or 2 half dozen size tins.
Place 1 rounded Tablespoon of the crumb butter mixture in each muffin paper and press down evenly and firmly to make a base for the filling.
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
When the cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature, add them to a bowl with high sides, to prevent filling from flying out of the bowl! Add the honey and the vanilla extract.
Beat all of these ingredients together with an electric mixer, hand-held or stand mixer, until well combined, smooth and free of lumps.
Add 1/4 cup of the cream cheese filling on top of the pressed in graham cracker crumb crust.
Bake at 350°F for 19 - 20 minutes. They will still be a little jiggly at this point but don't over-bake them.
When the cupcakes are done, take them out of the oven and cool on a rack in the muffin tins for about 10 minutes. Then remove each cupcake carefully from the muffin tin (still with the muffin paper on) and add directly onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge after they're completely cooled.
Will keep for about 5 days to a week in the refrigerator.
- 1 inner package from a box of whole graham crackers crushed equals a little more than 1 cup graham cracker crumbs.
- These Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes can be eaten just as they are right from your hands or they can be topped with berry sauces like strawberry, raspberry , blueberry, etc. and eaten on a plate with a fork or spoon.
- It's not unusual for the cupcakes to sink slightly in the middle after cooling.
- They will keep in the refrigerator in a covered air-tight container for about 5 days to a week.
- They taste best when taken out of the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before serving.
- They freeze very well and can be frozen for about 6 - 8 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator after you take them out of the freezer.
Serving: 1cupcake | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.5mg